Google Docs proofreading by Wordy®
With Wordy's Google Drive integration you can seamlessly integrate real-time, human, proofreading and copy-editing into your Google Docs – all without leaving Google Drive.
The service includes:
- Flawless grammar, spelling, punctuation, consistency and structure
- Free, instant quote on price
- One-click ordering
- Native-language proofreaders and editors in all major time zones
- Instant approximate delivery time
- True real-time service, 24 hours a day.
Get started using Wordy for Google Docs
Make sure you’re logged in to or signed up with Wordy.
Go to ‘Google Drive’ under ‘Add-ons’ and click ‘Connect to Google with Google Drive integration’.
- In Google Drive select your document, select the ‘More’ drop-down then click ‘Open with Wordy’.
Tips for using Wordy for Google Drive
- All Google document types can be proofread by Wordy’s editors (i.e. documents, presentations, spreadsheets and forms).
- Updates from Wordy and messages to and from the editor are contained within the comments thread in the Google document.
- You can use the revision history in the Google document to see the changes the editor has made to the document (select ‘File’ then click ‘See revision history’).